New! Izip Zest Step-Thru Bike, Size Small, Light Blue
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
When it comes to riding bikes, the IZIP Zest is as comfy as it gets. Whether cruising the boardwalk, the campground or the bike path, this comfort bike is the definition of easy riding. The Zest puts the rider in an upright yet laid-back position for maximum comfort on the bike. Large 27.5 × 1.95 tires allow you to roll over the bumps with ease while keeping your speed up. Pedals with no-slip grip add to the all-day comfort, while classy graphics and reflective details add a refined look. Venture into a new level of comfort on the bike with the Zest Step Thru.
Size Small, a fit for a rider 5'4" - 5'7"
- FRAME: Custom AL-6061 Aluminum Alloy with "True Comfort" Geometry
- FORK: SR Suntour XCT, 80mm travel
- HEADSET: Threaded 1-1/8"
- CRANKS: Prowheel 48/38/28t
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tourney TY510
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Altus M310
- SHIFTER: Shimano Revo Shift SL-RS35 7spd / 3spd
- COGSET: DMP LY-1007CHJ, 7-spd Wide Range (14-34t)
- CHAIN: KMC Z7
- FRONT HUB: Formula Alloy Quick Release 36h
- REAR HUB: Formula Alloy Quick Release 36h
- SPOKES: 14g Stainless Steel, w/ Brass Nipples
- RIMS: DBM-2 Alloy Double Wall , 27.5"
- TIRES: Vee Tire Co. Speedster, 27.5x1.95
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro RS374A Alloy 4-finger
- PEDALS: IZIP Comfort Platform
- HANDLEBAR: Steel Comfort Width: 640mm Rise: 50mm
- GRIPS: IZIP Comfort Grip
- STEM: Alloy Quill 25.4, 80mm Extension, 30 Deg Rise
- SEAT: IZIP Comfort Plush
- SEATPOST: Alloy Micro Adjust Suspension 27.2x350mm
- EXTRAS: Rack and Fender Mounts
- WEIGHT: 33.05
- BRAKES: Tektro 855AL Alloy V-Brake