There was a time when every mountain bike was an all-around hardtail. The Line follows in that great tradition — but that doesn’t mean it’s some kind of crusty throwback. We’ve equipped the Line with a cutting-edge frame that’s lightweight yet bomber. Stable under pressure, yet playful when you’re looking to boost a little air or hit that next corner a bit faster than is, strictly speaking, wise.
The Line’s modern frame is dressed out in parts that are just as impressive. A Shimano 1×9 drivetrain lets you blaze through the gears with pinpoint precision every single time. Because we know hard-charging riders gravitate to these progressive trail bikes, we’ve also added a bit more security in the form of a chain guide with roller, a capable SR Suntour XCR 120mm travel fork (with a lock-out for those big climbing days) and powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes.
Climbs, descents, berms, a bit of jumping: the Line upholds the do-it-all hardtail tradition … without being traditional at all.
* this is a Diamondback size XL, afit for a rider 6'1" - 6'4"
- FRAME: 6061-T6 Butted Alloy for 27.5", 1 1/8" Head Tube, Formed Top and Down Tube, w/ Integrated Disc Brake Tabs, Progressive Geometry, Internal Dropper Ready
- FORK: SR Suntour XCR, 120mm Travel, 32mm Stanchions, Magnesium Lowers, w/ Preload Adjust and Hydraulic Lock Out
- HEADSET: FSA IS-3/NO.11 Integrated Style
- CRANKS: Alloy Arm w/ 30T Steel "Narrow Wide" Single Ring
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Sealed Cartridge
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Full ISCG-05 Chain Guide w/ Roller
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Acera M3000 Shadow, 9 Speed
- SHIFTER: Shimano Acera M3000, 9 Speed
- COGSET: Shimano HG200, 9 Speed, 11-36T
- CHAIN: KMC Z9, 9 Speed
- FRONT HUB: 32h Alloy w/ CNC Disc Mount, 100mm
- REAR HUB: 32h Alloy w/ CNC Disc Mount, Cassette; 135mm
- SPOKES: 14g Stainless Steel
- RIMS: 32h Diamondback DP25 Doublewall
- TIRES: Vee Rubber Crown Gem 27.5x2.35
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Hydraulic
- PEDALS: DB4L Alloy Platform
- HANDLEBAR: Diamondback, 750mm Wide, 15mm Rise, 31.8 Bar Bore
- GRIPS: DB "Flanged" 135mm Silcone
- STEM: Diamondback "Shortie", 45mm Reach, 31.8 Bar Bore
- SEAT: DB Sync'r Saddle
- SEATPOST: Alloy Micro Adjust, 30.9mm
- EXTRAS: Tool kit
- WEIGHT: 31.5 Lbs.
- BRAKES: Shimano MT-200 Hydraulic Disc w/ 180mm Front / 160mm Rear Rotors